Do OD Bulletin - March/April 2016 edition
Download for all the latest news about OD in the NHS:
- Read our 2015 review and priorities 2016.
- Gareth Evans shares his blog, ‘Exploring patterns that connect’.
- Access all the materials and resources from the Systems Thinking event in Manchester.
- Find out about our three OD Superstars from Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust.
- Check out diary corner to find out who we are connecting with in April.
- Do you want to develop your leadership skills? Find out details of our Mary Seacole and Nye Bevan programmes that will help with your development.
Do OD Bulletin - February 2016 edition
Download last month’s edition for all the latest news about OD in the NHS:
- Deputy director of organisation development (OD) at the Royal Free London (RFL) NHS Foundation Trust, Caroline Mabey, asks if we can really change culture.
- Find out how you can get involved in the Think Club.
- We celebrate our third birthday this month.
- Take a look at our three OD Superstars from Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Check out our diary corner to find out who are connecting with in March.
- We cover our feature on the “need for good leadership” in The Guardian.
All this and more packed into our latest edition. If you have any questions about OD or the Do OD newsletter, please email: email@example.com.
Do OD Bulletin - January 2016 edition
Download the January edition for the news about OD in the NHS:
- Our national programme lead for OD, Karen Dumain, blogs about how David Bowie inspired her.
- Find out how you can get involved in the Systems Thinking event and save the date.
- We celebrate one year of the culture change tool and app and ask you how we can develop it further.
- Agi Kertynska from Camden and Islington Foundation Trust, reveals who inspired her OD journey.
- The NHS Leadership Academy talks about the launch of a brand new mentoring programme specifically targetting people going on long-leave like maternity, paternity, adoption, carers and fostering called the Return to Work Mentoring programme.