It was a fantastic week for OD as we held our third annual conference OD in the NHS III: Forward Thinking Different, brought to you by NHS Leadership Academy, in partnership with NHS Employers.
You can also review #ODintheNHS on Twitter for all the tweets from the day and check out Storify for twitter highlights.
Our Interim Managing Director, Karen Lynas, was on of the panel members during the Five Year Forward View session of the conference. To read her blog, click here.
- Conference Companion
- Speaker and facilitator biographies
- Hendrika Santer Bream and Julian Barton – Evaluating OD workshop evaluation presentation and visual dialogue
- Kathryn Winterburn – Building OD Capability workshop The OD Capability Report
- Dr Stefan Cantore – Culture change workshop Theory U presentation
- Kim Sales – Integration workshop The impact of OD on integration
- Joel Greig and Philippa Williams – Changing Voices – David Kantor’s Dialogue Leadership Model andslide
- Dr John J Scherer and Amy Barnes – Connecting to the source presentation
- Stretching into our boundaries
- Action research model flow
- How do people change
- Intervention grid