The Mary Seacole Programme is perfect for those who are looking to move into your first recognised leadership role. The programme leads to an NHS Leadership Academy award in Healthcare Leadership and an accredited Postgraduate Certificate. This programme will boost your career prospects within the NHS. Furthermore, it will ensure that you continue to inspire others, through core NHS values, throughout your daily working environment.
The Nye Bevan programme is an intensive 12 months of self-managed learning and is the NHS Leadership Academy’s highest accolade – the Award in Executive Leadership. No other learning programme throughout the UK offers such a unique NHS and Social Care related perspective. This learning programme will enable the learner to develop a long-term, top level, career platform, that will give the learner the tools to help shape the future of the NHS.
We will be having conversations with recent programme participants, current programme participants as well as wider audiences. Within this TweetChat we would like to discuss:
- The decision making process behind joining an NHS Leadership Programme.
- Programme experiences.
- What a leadership programme will do for you.
- The benefits of a highly unique NHS values based learning programme.
- Peer and guidance related experiences.
- Progression routes / progression experiences.
- Future challenges for both aspiring and executive leaders.
Join us and find out more.