We are pleased to present our Career Acceleration Workshop for the next generation of senior nurse and midwifery leaders in Leeds at the NHS Leadership Academy office on 29th and 30th September.
This programme is designed to help support participants to effectively navigate the senior recruitment search and selection process in a confident and impactful way and is sponsored by NHS England and designed and delivered by NHS Executive Search. This is a two day residential workshop followed by a series of one to one career coaching sessions. The workshop aims to be interactive and will include the following sessions:
- NHS challenges/opportunities and how the role of nursing/midwifery can help
- Transitioning to a senior leadership/board level role
- Perceived and actual barriers to career development
- Personal impact in senior selection processes
- Interviewing for success
- Demystifying and navigating the senior/executive search and selection process
Contributors include Caroline Alexander, Chief Nurse at NHS England and Martin Hancock, Associate Director at NHS Executive Search as well as others from the sector.