We have teamed up with Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) to offer two new fellowship opportunities.
This fellowship offers the start to true partnership working between the NHS and the health care industry that will be crucial to deliver better health outcomes for the population in the coming years. By hosting NHS Leaders, Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) will offer significant opportunity to fellows within varied functions and departments working on leading edge health care issues which need creativity and excellence to solve. Added to this, the fellows will have the opportunity learn in tandem with BI colleagues on a variety of leadership programs.
It is expected that there will be significant benefits at an organisational and personal level;
- Real challenges and experience as part of a world leading commercial enterprise
- Opportunity to extend knowledge and therefore contribute to the Health and
Wealth agenda for UKPLC
- Bespoke leadership and mentoring support to develop fellows’ career and the
employing NHS organisation
Successful Fellows will be dynamic and ambitious leaders from health, social care and public health who are determined to have an impact at a senior level and improve people’s health and their experience of the NHS.
To apply you must have:
- Day to day experience in one of the following 4 categories/ disciplines
- Public Health
- Local Authorities (Health & Well Being Boards / Adult Social Care)
- Be currently employed in the NHS, an NHS funded service, public health or
community provider in England
- Be able to be seconded into BI for two days per week for a 12 month period starting
from December 2014
- Be able to demonstrate the behaviours and capabilities relevant to the role
- If shortlisted be able to attend an interview in Bracknell,
To apply for the fellowship please contact Callum Fitzpatrick for a candidate pack and ensure you submit your CV and relevant paperwork by 21st November 2014.