The review, led by Ed Smith, deputy chair of NHS England, is looking into the current arrangements for how improvement and leadership development works across health and social care, and how best they should be carried out in the future.
How can you be involved?
There are a number of ways in which you can take part in the review:
- A series of roundtable discussion forums will be arranged throughout January and February where you will be able to share your views and opinions with colleagues. To find out more and register your interest for attending, please email [email protected]
- You can also answer the below questions, emailing your responses to [email protected] before 28 February 2015
Questions for consideration:
- What are your thoughts on current leadership development in health and care?
- What do you think about current improvement and change capability?
- Are you getting what you need?
- Are there gaps that aren’t currently being met?
- Is there duplication that you’re aware of?
- What do you think future priorities should be for leadership development and improvement?
All input will be reviewed and collated for consideration into the final report due to be published in March 2015.