It has been identified that the programme benefits from having facilitators from a range of roles from across health and care. Previously we have had successful applications from roles that include GP, director of nursing, lecturer, GMTS graduate, policy manager, organisational development facilitator, programme lead and director of finance. These roles are only provided as examples and we welcome applications from across health and care who meet the applicant criteria. Key criteria for suitable applicants is:
- An advocate of action learning as a mode of development
- Experience and understanding of other non-didactic development models (e.g. coaching, mentoring, experiential learning)
- Evidence of personal development and a clear desire to further their own learning and development
- Exemplary behaviours, consistent with the NHS constitution and values
- Has the clear support of their Trust and can commit both time and effort to the development and delivery of the programme.