NHS employees who are coaches and who hold a recognised Coaching qualification e.g. ILM or EMCC (if you are unsure, please contact the Academy). You must either currently be on a LLA regional coaching register as an active coach or are willing to register as an internal coach on the appropriate LLA coaching register before embarking upon the programme.
You must adhere to the Local Leadership Academy Terms & Conditions for operating on the register (priority for programme places will be given to existing coaches on LLA registers.)
- You hold a recognised coaching qualification and can evidence this, e.g. ILM (if you are unsure of this criterion, please contact the Academy)
- You are currently on a Local Leadership Academy (LLA) Regional Coaching Register as an active coach, or willing to register as an internal coach on the appropriate LLA coaching register before embarking on the programme and adhere to the LLA Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) for operating on the register
- You understand and accept that priority for programme places will be given to existing coaches on LLA registers
- You have a demonstrable commitment to coaching related Continued Professional Development (CPD) and supervision and can evidence this for the last 12 months
- You are available to attend the entire duration of the programme over the course of the two days and agree to the programme T&C’s
- You can commit to working with a minimum of one coachee who is a participant on one of the Academy Positive Action programmes (Ready Now and Stepping Up), at any one time
- Upon completion of the Coaching for Inclusion programme (CIP), you will participate in any identified CPD focusing on diversity and inclusion, identified to be necessary while working with Ready Now and Stepping Up programme participants. In addition, you will subscribe to the online community of practice for programme alumni feeding into programme evaluation
- You are willing to complete the pre-work assignment and understand that this must be completed two weeks prior to the programme start
- You have the support and agreement of your line manager to attend this fully subsidised programme in line with your talent conversation and identified Personal Development Programme (PDP)
- Above all, through working with black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) coaches, you have the drive and passion to work in a more transformational way to support the evolution of a system that reflects the interests of all.