The cost for the Stepping Up programme is set on a fixed basis for the four-day and five-day programme respectively.
The cost is set at price per cohort (not per participant). A maximum number of 40participants may form a single cohort on the programme.
As part of the commissioned model the NHS Leadership Academy will provide:
- Selection and provision of two programme facilitators for all module dates (from the NHS Leadership Academy faculty framework)
- Method/ process of applications
- Handling/ administrative support
- Ongoing digital support and help desk
- Quality Assurance (QA) of the design and delivery of the tailored programme, including QA of facilitators, workshop delivery and design of any materials and resources
- Personalisation of marketing materials including a participant and line-manager eBook
- All programme martials including NHS programme journals and certificates of completion for each participant
Capped costings for programme:
All costings are indicative and to be agreed in Service Level Agreement (SLA) by both parties before confirming programme delivery
5-day cohort for band 7 participants – £20,240 (£506 per participant based on a cohort of 40)
4-day cohort for band 5 & 6 participants – £17,000 (£425 per participant based on a cohort of 40)
This cost which is reimbursable to the NHS LA will not cover any venue and catering charges –avenue specification will be provided to ensure that this is fit for purpose.Where necessary, a member of the National Programmes Team may wish to visit the venue before delivery to ensure suitability (this will not affect the fixed cost for the programme).
Please contact email@example.com for more information about the up front cost.