Senior Leaders are a key component of all types of business model where there is a workforce to lead, manage and support. Those completing the apprenticeship will influence at a higher organisational level, set the culture and tone across their area of responsibility and acts as an ambassador for their organisation.
Completing this apprenticeship with Arden University combines the NHS Leadership Academy Rosalind Franklin programme.
Who is it for?
Senior clinical or non-clinical leaders from the middle of health and care systems, aspiring to lead large and complex programmes, departments, services, or systems of care.
15 months (12 months of on-programme learning), plus 3 months for End Point Assessment (EPA).
How you will learn
Seven online modules, workshops, facilitated impact groups, submission of a 5,000 written assessment, work-based evidence portfolio and quarterly progress reviews.
- Preparing for success.
- Taking stock.
- Creating change.
- When things go wrong.
- Competitive Strategy.
- Maintaining energy.
- Looking to the future.
- Be in employment in a job within health and care with responsibilities aligned with the apprenticeship standard.
- Complete functional skills in Maths and English.
- Have evidence of funding eligibility and commitment for the required off-the-job hours from your employer.
- Have proficiency in the English language. If no prior learning has been taught in English, IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT90 or equivalent.
- Be a UK/EEA resident for at least three years prior to starting the apprenticeship.
- Get 1:1 support and advice from an experienced coach that will have a direct impact on your success in the workplace.
- Develop skills, knowledge and behaviours that will elevate your performance in your current senior leader role.
- Be fully equipped with current, appropriate and ethically sound knowledge, procedures and processes.
- Enhance and expand your industry knowledge and experience.
- Receive a Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship Qualification.
- Receive a Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership (CMI).
- Receive an NHS Leadership Academy Award in Senior Healthcare Leadership.
- Chartered Manager status (Chartered Management Institute accreditation).
To find out more, click here: Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship | Arden University.