This is a professional development programme aimed at building and enhancing your capabilities as a leader and manager. Those completing the apprenticeship will be able to translate their personal success into consistent team success and to champion compassionate patient care.
This apprenticeship combines the NHS Leadership Academy Mary Seacole programme with Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship.
Who is it for?
Early career leaders aspiring to develop their management skills.
How you will learn
Online teaching, coaching, and workplace development.
The programme will stretch and challenge you through professional one-to-one coaching and technical training to develop the skills required for leaders in a fast-changing environment.
- Preparing you to take on the challenge of leading throughout dynamic and changing business environments.
- Developing your reflective and professional skills.
- Enabling you to improve workplace performance.
- Enabling you to lead and manage teams effectively.
- Equipping you with knowledge and skills to create and implement sustainable change.
Three A-Levels or equivalent (and GCSE English and mathematics) OR significant work experience
- This apprenticeship provides great progression opportunities.
- After completion, you will be more confident, highly motivated, and equipped with skills to take the initiative, positively impacting patient care and benefitting your patient-centred organisation.
- You will be awarded Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5 Apprenticeship and the NHS Leadership Academy Award in Healthcare Leadership.
- You will gain CMI Chartered Manager status alongside CMI membership (MCMI), provided you have 3 or more years’ experience in a management role.
We partner with several different providers for this apprenticeship. They are broadly comparable but there may be some differences between course structure and delivery. We advise you to review all options to decide which one is best for you.
For more information and how to apply please;
Follow the link here for ‘BPP’.
Follow the link here for ‘Pearson’.
Follow the link here for ‘Lighthouse Group’.
The range of apprenticeships available are regularly updated so please visit again to see new offers