Applications for the programme are currently closed, however we will be re-opening applications for further cohorts in due course. Please keep an eye on our website for further updates or register your interest. Please note that workshops will be delivered virtually for the time being.
The concept of learning how to be a leader when you’re in the thick of your day to day responsibilities can seem rather abstract, but the Mary Seacole programme is grounded in reality and results in real workplace application. It aims to provide the balance between learning the theory and putting it into practice. Designed for those in their first formal leadership role it empowers people to turn their success into consistent team success and to champion compassionate patient care. For further information please email us or apply today.
- Encouragement to look within themselves for the right leadership style, rather than comparing them to others
- Increased awareness of themselves and their abilities, enabling them to more clearly identify; which styles fit their strengths, their emotional intelligence and how best to use it, how their behaviours might impact on others
- The authority, capacity and motivation to implement change
- The tools to transform emotion into an asset
- Greater self-awareness and emotional intelligence, enabling them to work with others more effectively