If you love what you do, why stop there?
Because you care – the NHS Leadership Academy is looking to support frontline nurses and midwives and help you do the job that you love, even better and have a greater influence on the way care is delivered. The programme will help you reflect on your strengths, your role and your ability to do what you came in to the profession to do – make a difference to people’s lives.Apply today
Who is the programme for?
Whether you’re working in people’s homes, nursing homes, out in the community, or on the wards, the Frontline nursing and midwifery programme is for all nurses and midwives working in organisations providing NHS funded care. You’ll also be keen to take part in a development programme that allows you to be the nurse or midwife you want to be – and help your colleagues do the same.
Over the course of six months you will:
- build your confidence and capability to have even greater influence on care
- learn to recognise what you do well… and find out what you can do better
- develop new skills and put them into practice
- take the opportunity to think about how your behaviour impacts on those around you, including patients, colleagues and care teams
Upcoming closing dates for applications:
|Location||Deadline to apply||Induction||Workshop 1||Workshop 2|
|London||22 Oct 2014||18 Nov 2014||20-21 Jan 2015||19-20 Feb 2015|
|Leeds||22 Oct 2014||18 Nov 2014||20-21 Jan 2015||19-20 Feb 2015|
|Newcastle||22 Oct 2014||18 Nov 2014||20-21 Jan 2015||19-20 Feb 2015|
What should I expect?
- A short amount of pre-induction preparation in your own time
- A half-day induction, face to face in your learning group, in your region
- Two 2-day residential workshops in your learning group, in your region
- Five online modules
- A continuing journey that allows you to bring your colleagues on board… pass it on
How do I apply?
Applications are made through the website.Apply today
Because you care.