Who should apply
The Elizabeth Garrett Anderson programme is for middle to senior clinical or non-clinical leaders aspiring to lead large and complex programmes, departments, services or systems of care. It’s for you if you are:
- Aspiring to take on a more senior leadership role as well as looking to have a wider impact by leading a culture of compassion
- Ready and committed to developing your leadership skills and behaviours whilst undertaking a healthcare related academic qualification
- Excited by the opportunity to apply new skills, learning and behaviours directly to real-time work related improvements
This programme provides the skills and capabilities for leaders from all backgrounds, clinical and non-clinical, to create a more capable and compassionate healthcare system. The programme is designed to holistically develop the knowledge, skills, expertise, attitudes and behaviours to support each participant in leading teams to create tangible and positive performance improvement at the front line.
The programme is available via a 24 month programme of part-time study:
- 24-month standard full programme
To be eligible for the programme, applicants need a minimum of:
- A UK Honours degree in any subject with a minimum result of 2:2 or above, or an equivalent qualification* AND
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in leading teams or services*
* If you don’t hold a degree or equivalent professional qualification, further evidence will need to be provided with your application.