The programme will support you as you develop essential leadership skills. The programme is made up of a suite of short courses and begins with an introduction course, and then is structured in two levels:
2 Weeks, 3 hours per week.
- The different levels at which you learn
- The 5 discoveries you need to make to learn with purpose and for lasting change
- How to gain support in the workplace to maximise your growth
Level 1: Exploring what leadership means to me
For all who have completed ‘Course 0: An introduction to personal development’
Level 1 has three short courses;
- Course 1: Exploring what leadership means to me (4 weeks, 5 hours per week)
- Course 2: Leading through relationships (5 weeks, 5 hours per week)
- Level 1 Assessment (4 weeks)
For all who have completed Level 1 or have, in the last 5 years, achieved an Award in Leadership Foundations.
- Course 3: Leading in and beyond my team (5 weeks, 5 hours per week)
- Course 4: The leader as manager (4 weeks, 5 hours per week)
- Level 2 Assessment (4 weeks)
If you have questions about any of the above or want to talk to us about your learning needs, please contact our friendly team by email at [email protected].